[CBQ] Watch Fob

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Watch Fob
From: <john_sheridan@administaff.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:24:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245698762; bh=a0rVKPyWmCMbAiVI/6V2tcdNrCzW7lIrELz6eJnZEnM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-SpamScore:X-BigFish:X-Spam-TCS-SCL:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-Class:Message-ID:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:To:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=X5r5XGbScET6idbRwd6AXnDNHGUnh7+uRb17+fd4S9aj+j4gKuGGCK0mU9PVGOQ/R3vZsQyS9CLfbf/7kO21v+xCbG7bzdQc2u5v/q3tBRXsqbUcOnllhcvidmXZrZXO