Re: [CBQ] More Double Headin'.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] More Double Headin'.
From: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:40:19 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1245458374; bh=mxKkc7jBlwQL65TvRToYa8yDZy9Heu6berqnebYsJKg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Np6LEgoNq6jv9PcOvr0a0awt8VEZiNqKdiX9reRmjcZE42wN9M0HYSja3B61DrIInQZ2mPoP7YUufIM2eDgj8cmsXXTzgpWE0ldcAkD3yeF5HjgrHEsiLt1jCzeziTKi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
"Ugly Boat"  I like that!

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis