Re: [CBQ] ex-Q Diner?

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] ex-Q Diner?
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 15:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1244932795; bh=9E3ZuEp9jrDRmciwX3GGeqrcNfKMP2k3MBtyznQlARw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oMrcrfW/iT4N/0YPVZOF4vH35mz9oMSoe+OQFFlNJw9IBqIr1PaPNfvlQYTy4R48CSwwP1fpwEMjWbj8q5J5bzy0JKb22sWyBUaWM/rcAcasT6g7pDLcWCoJUf/mAqKl
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
That is what the company diagram shows
I ran the cars off on the computer from the BNSF Business Car list
car was renamed Lake Superior in 1970  Amtk compatible and no. 800139
Last remodeled in 2006
Will let you know and maybe some photos on Sunday
SJH