[CBQ] Burlington Heavyweights -- Some Questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Burlington Heavyweights -- Some Questions
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 23:51:02 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
For you experts out there on Burlington heavy-weight passenger cars, I
have a couple questions I hope you can sort out for me:

1. Did all of CB&Q's old Pullman's have clerestory roofs?

2. How big a detail is the location of the (I'm guessing they are)
blower ducts on the ends of the roofs?  The models I'm looking at have
them just inboard of the doors, whereas the pix I am looking at have
them more toward the middle of the passenger compartments.

3. What combinations of heavyweight passenger/mail/baggage and
passenger/mail/REA did Burlington operate in the 50's and 60's?  Where
can I find photos?  Are there any photos of these on the web?

4. What else can you share about these cars usage in Illinois?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Paul