RE: [CBQ] Re: Branchline Coach Kit

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Branchline Coach Kit
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:39:18 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I called Branchline at the phone number 860-289-8296 and talked to Bill
Snyder.  He said that the earlier kits did have an interference problem
between the roof and the tan partition walls.  The corner notches on
these partitions need to be enlarged.  I enlarged this notch, plus I
trimmed the upper corner of the notch at a 45 degree angle, and this
appears to have solved the interference problem.

Scott Myers