RE: [CBQ] Winner of the photo contest!

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Winner of the photo contest!
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:04:58 -0800
Bcc:
Thanks to all that voted for my photo. However, I believe that all the
photos are 'WINNERS" and could easily have been voted the best. For me, this
was fun, and I hope others felt the same.

A special THANK YOU to Jan and Dave for there time and efforts in putting
this together, and for their contributions to the contest. Please continue
to support these fine gentlmen, and others that promoto the Q both in
modeling and prototype materials.

Now I hope that all you you will submit photos to Walthers in hope that you
will capture first place in their catalog contest. I planto send several of
mine.

And for the next contest, the winner gets to ride in the cab of 5632 - oh I
must be dreaming!

Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM