Re: [CBQ] Re: How long did they run

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: How long did they run
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:50:59 -0800
  From: jworones<mailto:jworones@yahoo.com>
  To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com<mailto:CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
  Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 7:25 AM
  Subject: [CBQ] Re: How long did they run

  Let's not forget the SPS RS3(?) that was involved in a grade crossing
  accident, later repainted BN colors, then had to be painted back to
  SPS colors for the recreation of the accident. Something about paint
  color visibility. Went to the scrappers in fresh SPS paint. IIRC,this
  was in the early to mid 80's.

  Somewhere I have a book that shows photos of the last of each paint
  scheme and the repaint dates. '76 sounds about right for the last CBQ
  painted unit. Moving really puts a damper on your research
  abilities...

  Jeff Worones
  Lake Stevens WA

Service<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.