Re: [CBQ] Subsidiaries

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Subsidiaries
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 00:20:06 -0800
There was a book produced by the CB&Q after the USRA take over that
listed all the previous roads. It is titled "The Corporate History of
the Chicago Burlington and Quincy" written by W.W.Baldwin. It might be
found in some libraries but I am afraid probably not in Auckland. 8^)

The list is too long to type here but if you have a specific question
contact me offlist.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Rcy2bD/UOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM