Re: [CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CZ Dome Observation
From: Aeolus3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:37:54 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/04 1:00:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SilvrDome@aol.com writes:

> I was lucky enough to find the framed print of the DZ promotional shot
> looking from the E-5's back to the rear, does a framed print exsist looking
> at the
> Vista Dome Observation forward?

Yes there were two framed prints, one from the rear and the other from the
front. There were also a couple of "cowboys" on horse back in the print. Shot
on
the triple track with the moutain background laid in the shot from the rear
of the train. There used to be a bar in Sandwich IL that had both of them on
the wall behind the bar.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511