Re: Help Please - Road numbers on gold RPI Award boxcars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Help Please - Road numbers on gold RPI Award boxcars
From: "larry_l_doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 06:05:40 -0000
Eric, this link will take you right to the page with the before
topic of this,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BRHSlist/messagesearch/8138?query=gold

starts on 12/17 with my question that started it before,
Hope it helps,
There was only the Number of 60682 that is known making the total of
four,
If no one here has any info on the other four numbers I dout we will
ever know,

Larry Doub

--- In BRHSlist@y..., "cheetahsneverprosper"
<cheetahsneverprosper@y...> wrote:
> Greetings..
> I have a question which I hope someone can help me with, regarding
> some custom decorated CB&Q 40' gold RPI Award boxcars I'm
> currently working on.
> I'm creating the artwork for these cars and have run into a
> road number problem. Apparently there were 8 individual cars
painted
> in this lettering, three of which have been released on boxcars by
> Accurail and Athearn. These previously released numbers are:
17786,