Mineral Red Chip

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Mineral Red Chip
From: <sdoyle19@i...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:23:27 -0600
Hi,
I put this request out to the List last week and didn't get a response, which
is a bit surprising considering all the modelers out there, unless everyone is
trying to keep their "mineral red" concoction a secret.
I've been asked by an S-Scale manufacturer to provide either a proper color
chip or paint brand and number for the CB&Q "Mineral Red." The BRHS website
lists Modleflex (Badger) MF#165-1615 Maroon Tuscan Oxide Red. This may well be
the best color match but I wondered if there are other paint versions as well.
Otherwise, I'll go with this one.
Regards,
Steve