RE: [BRHSlist] Passenger-smassenger

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Passenger-smassenger
From: richtownsend@n...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 11:58:21 -0500
Please oh please oh please oh please do the USRA heavy 2-10-2. The C&S
sometimes pressed them into passenger service, and that lets you put
"Burlington Route" on the tenders. Ask Life-Like: Burlington sells.

Otherwise it seems like UP challengers got around on other roads and often got
into passenger service. But the heck with them: do the heavy 2-10-2.

Rich Townsend
Lincoln City, Oregon

--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@N...! http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/