Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros.
From: Ed Pavlovic <epav1@w...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:38:01 -0600
Leo,
Don't like hanging onto the seat for fear of being thrown to the floor? (Or was
it the "seasickness" from the rocking motion?) Besides, I thought the best part
of that job was admiring the "decorations" that adorned the interior of the
regular caboose on the Mt. Morris Job. You know, the paper ones that were
"rescued" from the dumpsters at Kable Brothers.

Ed Pavlovic