Re: [CBQ] grain elevator kit suggestions

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] grain elevator kit suggestions
From: "mikethomasson24" <mthomasson@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 13:00:47 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I was looking for a similar grain silo building to do an approximation of the Light Crust Flower silos in Ft. Worth. It's clearly not a detailed representation down to the number of steps on a staircase, it's close enough for a back in the corner model.
I made it using Pringles chip cans spray painted a concrete color and lettering from a peel and stick set of the appropriate size. Rest of the details are from my bits and pieces.
Far from perfect, but then I've never seen a layout that was without some details that were not exactly like the photos.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62900) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_