[CBQ] Working the dinkies to order the article

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Working the dinkies to order the article
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:24:08 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
To everyone who wants a copy of the “Working the Dinkies” article the FOBNR has set up a separate web site link for you to order. See link below. If you don’t order from this link by Thursday then you have to wait until Nov1 and take your chances they run enough copies. If you use the link your copy gets mailed with the bulk run in late Sept or early Oct.

I’m just the author I don’t have anything to do with the administration.

https://fobnr.org/the-bn-expediter/bn-expediter-back-issues/bn-expediter-october-2021/

Sent from Chama while drinking a refreshment and watching the switching for tomorrow’s run. 484 is doing the chores.

Leo

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62575) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_