Re: [CBQ] Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 3.16.15 PM

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Screenshot 2021-09-04 at 3.16.15 PM
From: "Alan Kraus" <ak77224@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 07:14:09 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Not a Q matter, but this all reminds me of a diner that decades past was located along the Rio Grande River in Algodones, New Mexico.  It was a converted passenger car and was called "Paula's Pink Pullman"    I doubt that it is still there.  I have a photo of it somewhere.  I don't know if it was actually a Pullman car.