Re: [CBQ] "Q" Locomotive Cranes....

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] "Q" Locomotive Cranes....
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 15:23:16 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Rupert and Dow-

Sadly, Joe Douda’s Company Service Roster somehow skips the numbers that are included in the 1917 ICC Valuation Report for Locomotive Cranes.   It does include Wrecking Cranes and Steam Shovels  but none of the numbers in the report.

Wreckers seem to have been mixed in with the same number series that do show up in the work equipment listings but that does not help ID any of these.

Charlie Vlk