Re: [CBQ] Waycars and cabooses used on run-through trains

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycars and cabooses used on run-through trains
From: "Gordon Smith" <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 06:47:50 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Lets not forget the silver UP cabooses that ran on the Burlington...

https://utahrails.net/caboose/caboose-paint.php#aluminum

Gordon Smith

Michael Woodruff wrote:
Here is a discussion of the UP Pool cabooses (marked with the red "P")
from Don Strack's site:
https://utahrails.net/caboose/caboose-steel-features.php#pool

And here is a pic (albeit, not on the CB&Q or BN):
http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=445668

msw
wa

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 9:11 PM Charlie Vlk <cvlk@comcast.net