Re: [CBQ] Switch list

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Switch list
From: "jpslhedgpeth via groups.io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 14:37:26 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Lennie...Of course I've got a "little "repartee" to that as some things often..almost always for me  reemind me of something else.  So' I'll just pop it in here

Here's what I heard a RI official say "once upon  time"  when asked if the group wanted to "go eat" and there was some discussion going on about the matter which prompted this

YA BETTER GO EAT EVER TIME YOU GET A CHANCE 'CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GONNA GET ANOTHER CHANCE.
My "unspoken" thought at the time...Most of you guys look like you haven't  MISSED MANY CHANCES"

Now apply that to Lennie's  "rear end napping"    ie  YA BETTER GET A NAP EVER TIME YOU GET A CHANCE 'CAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU'E GONNA GET ANOTHER CHANCE.

In another "forum" on the Rock Island I heard one official asked where another officer was...answer was.."he's probably home asleep"   Answer    L W is  FULLY RESTED AT ALL TIMES..

Pete