Re: [CBQ] Passing of Jim Seacrest

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passing of Jim Seacrest
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 15:17:53 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1468264675; bh=g4SQCE6BeGXiCNNF8747nqdQ4EKZkLtPhzQm6Wd4wQw=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=vm8P4rlFFIW5T7m9qG9dDfNu5aGh1v0OOOThN1umUHMnqKB5Xes4/fU7R8YlrQn9OUyE8bSSj0FihEEYauseQLSc66tW0MlQFdwHrpUE0RmFuMyhkYUffgIqpQVE2qNZp5CnZTjboB7P8kwbjts8ajOKwlxiazjIBPMMjn4nsvc=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Charlie et al

I don't want to speak of "what I do not really know"...but it seems that the most anybody out here knows about what Jim had or what he intended to do with it is "NOTHIN"

Many will be surprised and it seems will also be disappointed...Remember this information is worth exactly what it cost and considering the source  (me) that cost will probably be considerably discounted.

Pete