Re: [CBQ] E-5

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E-5
From: "georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 13:30:15 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1468243818; bh=rH43vqIgqIOVVot2wTqKVeiHkDLHWlt6pFeABQTKPdc=; h=To:In-Reply-To:References:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=EzciG6dCFEB7iyLIf0GO1rIWUJZxVtI/o5VLT/q+1Nc94ZzxcBuoeis7/6PaGwWbdLE5LKFRfNbpLgcgkLC7WjPRJ5aDFeNF0C8bDEZ4Yf622yvKaVPU0oIkgNZij3Lm034TeFAVSuHa7dRul/pzlVZ2Bo1ZE8Y3e4Buj8GiXoY=