[CBQ] Re: Jim Seacrest

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Jim Seacrest
From: "jamessandrin@yahoo.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2016 18:42:22 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1468201344; bh=CtDMwsP2JgU0ImgoWf1CcIdxE4Kb1hR+E3Su5iU5fqs=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=s+xPoZ0dkG1b/67ofA95eS89OPTKySsns0zSZ+VCI0KhhBoSNTegvzCykT81IjVtcQdABdkaEqtWHJvDD8qyvSwKmAdUIbOSZUSeu6dalPe6e+qYVFX8aZZx6D+1gcm4h7Ft0LeBEyzs+GgU8royGRtGWNLt+NvKvfv56bEjb6w=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hol:  When I signed up for the CBQHS back in 1978, it never occurred to me what kind of trip I was beginning or who the companions would be.  I was just sharing an interest in a by-gone railroad. How involved would that be?  Well, as you and a few surviving others know, we have seen some truly extraordinary people come through the ranks of the BRHS and associated groups in the past 40-odd years.

My contacts with Jim Seacrest  were always amazing.  Whatever question was raised he always responded with great generosity and sincere interest.  If an answer was hiding somewhere in his collection, he would find that and then go the extra mile to put it in context.  Quite the gentleman.  Thanks for posting the notice.
Jim Sandrin

Posted by: jamessandrin@yahoo.com