Re: [CBQ] Re: Last Q Motor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Last Q Motor
From: "Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 11:51:59 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467820323; bh=wVpUlr90qq8eBDx2ouKat5MNsvZkrM0DlC4YngrAVFk=; h=To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=OxPEf6dHLIUgrosLd/HZ2jz5WMuXIZNaE9c5Otr+zerQdxa+FFu8nqSaDG3ieMfTNYIrDtiAQgCZUDvqnpryY6Ocn5pVkbS3kNAusejzKbyfuyhfO+04NuVxtTjPTzwAyS2Laf/g243LOwbVnp/Q0T+2aoPe4oBHYEoVwF5nJ9k=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Duncan...My best advice re info on Southern Iowa Utilities RR...if that's the actual correct name..would be the Iowa Chapter of NRHS..This road was electric powered and said NRHS group owned an ex WCF&N car which they ran excursions on.  I note that some of George Niles movies are now available..George was the instigator of most of the stuff that Chapter did.

I presume you have Corbin's  ACROSS IOWA book..

IIRC the Iowa Southern was strictly a switching line at Centerville with a branch up to Moravia...That's about all I know..and some of you guys may say I don't even know what I think I know????

Didn't Donald Rumsfeld say something like that...it was a bit more complex, but was quite humorous "back in the day"

Pete