Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot Location? [1 Attachment]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Depot Location? [1 Attachment]
From: "Chris Atkins tcatkins@gmail.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 16:31:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467754577; bh=EVFygkeLAEDxFLf388i/5vD68kQ1QbdeAW0Caq6F8yo=; h=References:To:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=swxOHwZltQfVji0Zwpox7EAkGMHZol8YxFg14PJvyATobq3Y8JZ8PTOSHd3lPYulzMXpgaTxXzVKbGzRB0mj4vC9j5jPz5BjXXceBPEFf+7ha37PJN6qdnTfC9ux8nOIwCbkAacYT7IkKqq7ON6bcX4X2pLgShacdoZqQS4CqxQ=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
[Attachment(s) from Chris Atkins included below]

This isn't exactly the same shot, but I think this shows your hills beyond Echeta, RunExtra. The angle isn't perfect, but I see the two stair step buttes pretty clearly right along the bowl of where the tracks go. Sorry, I don't have this shot with an on-topic train in the foreground.

Your idea of limiting the possible location of where you might find a light mallet helper makes sense. Maybe it is Ulm? Could it be somewhere east of Gillette?

Chris Atkins
Argyle, TX