Re: [CBQ] Re: 4th main in Barriger library ?

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: 4th main in Barriger library ?
From: "Hol Wagner holpennywagner@msn.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 14:50:09 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1467643812; bh=Boog96PXZhzCodp3R5AJ2sJ9fqsyEYB2d9EnTZDm82E=; h=To:References:In-Reply-To:From:List-Id:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:From:Subject; b=D3mNZ7Ogw1wrBmdJ9Y/zwe5wOJwKYZtqa14CCcN7NCdN8lH0WFT/GQalUdw8DibVLhldzYcEJ10hJfkwLD2R5R/R1ZbIEBA+pnQlwGbJSbW3N2noJ+UkI2f5tueYWutlXTOxeqlvhLlKg6+w7LsiUPjRUIswgeWjoBiTzwoK2Z4=