[CBQ] The last F unit

To: Q <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] The last F unit
From: "Michael Matalis mmatalis@sprynet.com [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 09:28:06 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CB&Q F7A 168A made it to merger day, but did the BN ever operate it? The 1971
Motive Power Annual seems to say so, there’s a photo of it coupled to other
power a couple months after the merger but I’m not sure if this was for a train
or if it was just being shuffled around in storage. The fact that it was traded
in to EMD a few months later without being renumbered seems to indicate that
it’s operational days on the BN were few if any.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

You can see my railroad photography blog at
http://www.chasingheavymetal.com/blog/
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook

Posted by: Michael Matalis <mmatalis@sprynet.com>

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com