[CBQ] Large map of the CB&Q showing the Operating Divisions is now on th

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Large map of the CB&Q showing the Operating Divisions is now on the BRHS web site.
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:06:02 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello all:
With help from a number of people I have completed the creation of a 'Q' system map that shows the Operating Divisions.
I used a number of sources. The map is from 1963, the track alignment charts I used are from the 1950's. Some of the people helping me were from the 1940's and 1950's.
I do not wish to say this map is perfect. It is a work in progress and corrections and additions are welcomed. This map complements the 'Q' Rail Network project I have been working on since January. This project is to graphically locate, with maps and images, every station on the railroad as the late 1960's.

You are all invited to take a look this division map.
Fire up your Internet browser and go to the BRHS web site, => Members Only area, and scroll down to the 'Q' Rail Network. That is where you will connect to this page. Click on the lower left map. Pow! You are there.

By the way, there is a massive amount of information on the BRHS web site  -- of interest to all BRHS members. If you haven't visited the web site lately you are missing out.  Be sure to enter the Members Only area to see growing content about the CB&Q not available to the public.
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60798) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_