Re: [CBQ] CB&Q station photos of Palmyra MO or NE ???

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q station photos of Palmyra MO or NE ???
From: "Rupert Gamlen" <gamlenz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 23:12:40 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=1ho6CGmDO+a0uwohkM4WIUis6oTpdSnSfNWx6MJQvzY=; b=SI3b6i5jZf0+rZgBEGW45M7vlIwEm+gTUp8ZI6St2DNTxi8/L3bQEkHsjV8j1fjPBPav41lkh35DBCYEjcPi75IzAb5RDMhB29sPBf8Z+Oo4jnmcctPmhIKeUVTWbFcKigwWgBf3qY5AKu9Up6FJ1d/RPDSWhIqRCTsFm0IcZDVeEADf9n+Ev3iR98+eUqYmdQyW4TnlqKOUHmDB1VCmuJYb3FDr1jRqdActs9+6uqBfIemNuBGwGiMGtu6GkIyUhWCYWJtF7aZcnlgfy0vyjsacpvxPthT4v53fAAZfSU5GGvBsJuboG7TfY8kiI4yQ0vPXOwkjrkvWtVnv99JnWA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=T8RkWT0OAkWxO6JfoieawTlqih9cEYghcoj3bB7PiWSaU7ybLgSelBL/P3WM32myfmXv6uDVikWrEmxbaq2ILixvHBX78Wml0KyPjlEN0JP1y1vZmP5fbdtn83HinhnRIQpQJsh+FwruEazgERuYAr48jlEJSm0BxkBIgI/d5tETmspHBBQO7Eo1CmCKebS0H/WieiwFwN/k8VyNel8P2kujnGBlffYV0LYr76+De67cZa9Hs7xD1/js0jbakNky4eegPyAJblgKSM+44HMAEbpqUUYNmzzTViy1hUkF44b/MpS65kSIh3+GVvr8wB+DUDBUizNDm1iak2fa6B0Hlg==
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Just to add to the confusion, I’ve attached a list of Palmyra’s from the 1910 Official Guide.

Rupert Gamlen

Auckland NZ