Re: [CBQ] Waycar Identification

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Identification
From: "Ed Pavlovic" <cbq168a@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 20:18:46 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Is that the waycar in Princeton, IL?  I seem to recall seeing it before.

Ed Pavlovic

On Nov 9, 2020, at 8:09 PM, Albert Kamm <ajkamm3@gmail.com> wrote:

I am going through my late father's slide collection and found the accompanying image.  It's an NE-13 style waycar in a modified Q paint scheme.  There's red where there should be silver and white where there should be red.  Paint scheme aside, does anyone know where this waycar is/was?  Based on the slide mount, processing date and accompanying slides where I found this, I think it's somewhere in former Lines West territory.  I found it along with slides of O5a 5633 and other equipment in the Railroad Park in Douglas WY.  Of course, the processing date and mount being similar doesn't guarantee the picture was taken in Wyoming.  It just means that the waycar and Douglas pictures got processed at the same time.

Another question is this really a former Q waycar?  Since the NE-13 was purchased from an outside supplier, is this some other road's car impersonating a Q car?

Thanks,

Al Kamm III
<Not_CBQ_13593.jpg>
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60771) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_