RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] GP30 modeling tips
From: "Gordon Smith kc2bw@optonline.net [CBQ]" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:17:10 -0400 (EDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=echoe; t=1404314232; bh=apmyT3nZcxlaDAU9ReriwN70twEAB15n2B4u72brUXY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-reply-to:To:Message-id:X-Priority:X-SID:X-Authuserid:References:User-Agent:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Original-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=S41WAWg4/rB7ZtOfwNSu7ichifyLG3KVX+eGk7GemyVfxe1dQPp+LPecS+C2RJkZwnAVWoaQCnOuF6kmobVGFzmGB2Nwpkxr5+F0wTcAE8FOzQBMeSb1BH59uo0vxDvLHFmGCq+PdaUuN1GGbBtkSNA0buAjrOh8PLDD+jAHN4U=
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

the fourth image appears to be from the BN era, so the beacon does not apply and antenna location is incorrect.

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 11:10 AM, 'Dave Lotz' Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net [CBQ] wrote:

Date and unit number are critical!!  See the attached images.

Dave