Re: [CBQ] Athearn Product Suggestions

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Athearn Product Suggestions
From: "Nolen Null via groups.io" <NNull=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 02:52:32 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Group,

Athearn 140-89019 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85003 Brown
Athearn 140-89020 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85008 Brown
Athearn 140-89021 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85014 Brown
Athearn 140-93755 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85050 Black
Athearn 140-93756 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85053 Black
Athearn 140-93757 Cov Hopper CB&Q 85061 Black

That's from my inventory list.  They've already done both mineral red and black.

Nolen Null