[CBQ] Aurora Depot

To: "cbq@groups.io" <cbq@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] Aurora Depot
From: "James Koretsky" <jameskoretsky@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:57:18 -0500 (EST)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi All,

In the past I've ask for much information and help on the Aurora Depot, that was in placed from the Early 30's through it's eventual demolition in 1986, after being moved to the current location in Aurora. Thank you to all those that answered.

There is one question that I haven't asked, and I don't have my CB&Q materials handy is to see if it covered, but was access to platforms 1 and 2, between tracks 2 and 3, done via the underpass that ran North / South under the tracks from the Depot itself on the south side off South Broadway, to the north side of the tracks, and up stairs. Was there an underpass running under the tracks, from this pedestrian underpass to the East on Clark street?

James
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62723) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_