[CBQ] BRHS CB&Q 1918 ICC VALUATION SUMMARIES CHICAGO-AURORA (INCL MONTGO

To: <BRHSlist@groups.io>, <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] BRHS CB&Q 1918 ICC VALUATION SUMMARIES CHICAGO-AURORA (INCL MONTGOMERY) AUROR-WEST CHICAGO BUILDINGS/TRACK/BRIDGES/MACHINERY/TOOLS
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 16:22:31 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
>From that file I transcribed most all of the non-cost detail into an Index
which makes it much easier to find particular items or provide an overview
of the information.
Contact me off-list if you are researching this area.
Charlie Vlk

While on the subject, the National Archives at College Park, MD has the
original material.  Included (at least in some files) were photographs,
field notes, sketches of structures, and other data used to create the
inventory records.   Has anyone ever visited there to see what is available?
Unfortunately, the staff is on paid leave due to the China Virus so I cannot
call to make inquiries to see if a research trip is warranted.  My interest
is strictly for Valuation Sections 1, 2, & 3 in Illinois which covers the
mainline between Chciago and Montomery and the West Chicago Branch.