[CBQ] Profile maps M&StL / CBQ

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Profile maps M&StL / CBQ
From: "ted schnepf" <railsunlimited2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 13:26:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha256; bh=LHYfw3BtVVqVurXmyqxjI4fB14Afc9l9hMJLjzTNViI=; c=relaxed/simple; d=groups.io; h=MIME-Version:References:In-Reply-To:From:Date:Message-ID:Subject:To:Precedence:List-Subscribe:List-Help:Sender:List-Id:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:Reply-To:List-Unsubscribe-Post:List-Unsubscribe:Content-Type; s=20140610; t=1695925632; v=1; b=VvVUFnqrn8awUaPzd4Tncam6KM63kg5OuiTu3HujVrtgsltI4/kyOV0biTT23Dgmw4hvbrdD XBJT4Fg/t2yUkzmuwE3FxU95JsiIlLOnlKxax9JD3i7/zQDf3MqggCvPbNjShCvR+NGg9UOjIko 0VfkB7AsIbvHUJXGSbGimmZM=
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello,
Here are profile maps from Southeast Iowa for the Minneapolis and St Louis railroad company. These maps show the profile and alignment of the railroad. Each map is about 15 inches high and about 10 to 12 ft long, and is folded to a 8 inch width.
The interesting thing is these maps came from the CB&Q engineering office. And are stamped with the date of 1947.
The maps cover Winfield to Coppock, to Martinsburg, and to oskaloosa. All are in Iowa. There is a fourth map that covers Monmouth to London Mills, which I believe is in Illinois.
I believe the Burlington had trackage rights over the M&StL to reach oskaloosa.
I am selling the four maps as a group for $20.00.
Ted Schnepf
Elgin, Illinois
847-697-5353