[CBQ] Zephyr Email Bounces

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Zephyr Email Bounces
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:11:51 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hello all,

At the end of this email is a list of the 19 emails that bounced when we attempted to send the Zephyr last week.  If you own one of these emails, please contact me offlist and I will send you a link to the Zephyr.  Here are definitions of hard and soft bounces followed by the email addresses.

Hard bounces

A hard bounce indicates a permanent reason an email cannot be delivered. In most cases, bounced email addresses are cleaned from your audience automatically and immediately. Cleaned addresses will be excluded from all future campaign sends. Here are some common reasons an email may hard bounce.

    Recipient email address doesn't exist.

    Recipient email server has completely blocked delivery.

Soft bounces

Soft bounces typically indicate a temporary delivery issue and there are many reasons an email address may soft bounce, these are some common reasons this could happen.

    Mailbox is full (over quota).

    Mailbox is not configured correctly.

    Mailbox is inactive.

    Recipient email server is down or offline.

    Recipient email server has been sent too many emails during a period of time.

    Email message is too large.

    Domain name does not exist.

    Email message blocked due to content.

   Email message does not meet the recipient server’s policies.

    Email message does not meet the recipient server’s DMARC requirements for authentication.

    Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-spam requirements.

    Email message does not meet the recipient server’s anti-virus requirements.

    Email message does not meet the recipient server’s sender requirements.

    Email cannot be relayed between email servers.

    Email cannot be relayed for unknown reasons.

Dave

BRHS Editor

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#65471) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_