[CBQ] G-8 for sale

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] G-8 for sale
From: "Robert Herrick" <rdherrick@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2023 13:25:21 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
You will recall that Oriental imported two versions of the Q's G-8 switchers, converted from R-2 Prairies. One version had the cross compound pump with a clear vision tender and the other had a single phase air pump with extended wood coal boards. The locos and tenders were interchangeable and over the years the combinations did not always match the descriiption on the boxes as the models were resold. Such is the case with the model I offer for sale. This is the G-8 with the single phase airpump and the coal board tender. It was painted by a hobby shop or prior owner. Oriental also produced extra wide vision tender versions. I also have one of those for sale, factory painted.

I ask $300 for both models, plus shipping. I bought the models from Brass Trains. You can check out their ratings and the going prices on their web site.

PM me if you are interested.

Bob
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#65097) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_