[CBQ] A Little Help For The Amarillo Railroad Museum

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] A Little Help For The Amarillo Railroad Museum
From: "Bob Chaparro via groups.io" <chiefbobbb=verizon.net@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2023 09:34:41 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

A Little Help For The Amarillo Railroad Museum

Like many railroad museums, the Amarillo Railroad Museum depends on merchandise sales to help defray costs.

This museum offers freight car models that have been meticulously research and are special runs. They are not available anywhere else.

I have bought their cars before and I am very satisfied.

Recently, the Museum offered an HO scale Fort Worth & Denver covered hopper. As usual, the car was carefully researched and the roof corrected by the manufacturer for this specific car.

Unfortunately, when the car was announced on a major freight car discussion group some know-it-all claimed the paint scheme was inaccurate. He was proven absolutely wrong but the damage was done. Sales dried up.

As a board member of a community museum I know how damaging bad information can be.

So, I am asking you folks to take a look at this model and purchase one (six car numbers available) if you can. It would be a great, unique addition to your rolling stock fleet and you would be helping out a worthy organization.

Here is the car:

https://www.amarillorailmuseum.com/product-page/fort-worth-and-denver-covered-hopper

Thank you.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64956) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_