Re: [CBQ] Fort Worth and Denver Station List??

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fort Worth and Denver Station List??
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@highlandwebworks.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 10:04:16 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Jerry:
Your news about the success you have had finding a FW&D station book is sobering. It does not however discourage me from this quest.

The CB&Q station books are the basis for the BRHS rail network database that is available on the web site. Visitors can see lists of stations on each line segment, and perform searches for stations using the database. A web page is offered for each station which contains network info such as MP #, division and more. Also included is the geocoding to Google maps, track maps, profiles/elevations and links to photos of the station.  My point here is that this may also be done for the C&S and the FW&D stations provided the station books are obtained.

If you are reading this message and you have a copy of the FW&D station book, please consider donating it so that it may be digitally preserved and shared on the BRHS web site with hundreds of railroad fans and historians.

We are also on the hunt for additional copies of the CB&Q and C&S station books, as well as photographs, timetables and more.

Thanks.

Jack Schroeder
817 485-1922
jack@highlandwebworks.com