Re: [CBQ] Leadville Designs CB&Q SM-18

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Leadville Designs CB&Q SM-18
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 02:38:44 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=QBiRLqRFw4Sj0V0EIFcoOAbAOK8ds6OXEcEJLnDNwE0=; b=Cs+JEZ+rvosPxfagdwmT9+dWIELt2dlpKBLOEQL/JRdfhdgr0o9pI+3Eek3wnXBxyJzYQATemexMWHbNeKhB4Hl55RUHv39oIUPIjS6GRq1yKhZE/ySb8P6rlK1fcZeXRpZc0Xzfn9HfMzkRfcvRAMswlw94hLFaPNECNz2DiwDTVhCgtjlTDxR4PUFBvjevLzx2Ss+sfQdbNgKAlE5WZYJTf80s4g22pGFDL+RjuQTKNp1EL//iZ1wYjaIenGQvCbTxEtaiIlJ3YLhUZn9VSujSnyrd5VfJ14hsJt4jbzqLOSsTy68tdJctBGmOEXaNqWRSPk6R/x2t+Rd2k8UYjA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=mTbOUMxCMiDZxhymjrpi94HBTODydqmTnPDi8y4Aml+P5Bzq+lyIkMwJmWCO+DRzSDUHhkEO4Kf+VeysSVYt+lvMZn28YNVHJ0I0LHiyU5LOjB6LH1v6OS+jzOmKgYQkhPktDsN+xUvZ4xK0nGv8K1LJeJqqBmTi49e6+LExmSAX4wqPn6qGXTaKxMdcRcVaSg3Oupp17f9uxy8QurLs5MCVcd5vFfwQNzuXMgnC52QNFQbyKgHANCahMsuML8234YcRG8JUvKhThZFWWYecLp+6aeBVTMcFpJgxO0Q1NuTYidptzhctnO0Ntvud8/NwwGf9SYCLarGRpOsTwXcnlg==