Re: [CBQ] Presentation on the Evolution of Burlington Route Suburban Ser

To: CBQ@groups.io, BRHSlist@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Presentation on the Evolution of Burlington Route Suburban Service
From: "Leo Phillipp via groups.io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 11:05:24 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
As a further update on the10/27 presentation on Q Chgo. Suburban service, our
host the Lisle Heritage Society will be live streaming the presentation that
evening.
If you go to lisleheritagesociety.org on their home page,upper right is the
link,ID and passcode needed to join the zoom connection. The meeting will be
connected via an iPad.

Leo Phillipp
VP Education Education and Outreach
Burlington Route Historical Society