Re: [CBQ] Clear Liquid Cement

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Clear Liquid Cement
From: "MALCOLM GAULD via groups.io" <malcolm.gauld=btinternet.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 12:48:12 +0100 (BST)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi John,

One of the original liquid plastic model glues that was available in the UK was MEKpac, The MEK standing for Methyl Ethyl Ketone it has a strong smell and should not be used in enclosed spaces.

Not sure what the active compound is in Testors, Humbrol's liquid poly is used, as you describe, drop a very small amount into a join and it is drawn by capillary action along the seam.

Regards

Malcolm Gauld

Aberdeen

Scotland