Re: [CBQ] F Unit Diaphragm Color

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] F Unit Diaphragm Color
From: "ken thompson" <mailboat4@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 00:53:12 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Brian,

Thanks for sending this great shot of the 166B.  I've been searching high and low for a shot of a Q F-unit back end ( or either end of a B unit).  For one thing, I wasn't sure if they had backup lights.  I'm still not sure if they all had them?  I see that the 166B also has a hostler window.  I wonder how many B units had one of those?

I'm gathering up supplies to model a B unit starting with a Kato/Bowser shell that'll go on a Kato powered chassis.  I'd like to know how others are doing their diagrams and if they're working or just dummies.

Any input is welcome.

Ken Thompson
Modeling the Q's Peoria Subdivision in 1964