Re: [CBQ] BURLINGTON IN LA GRANGE, ILL

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BURLINGTON IN LA GRANGE, ILL
From: "Bott, Eric H." <eric.h.bott@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2022 16:39:24 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=lVow9/zCZ8FF5LneLI6O/5yvUUrA/InV+gT13KugtwM=; b=KXVCyt6mCs/01qyLbaFw/3p/yh/QnBbi79p6r+zKYeECyqHuzC4Se/3/I8rD8gfN449K8kt3BELO8Pqjt6vlqwMX+eagRfJ+QpgkQEgZVIg6LlubpoAOy2ueFIq9KdMC5OSD09/Q/zsCkILfEyI+9DTTyCwIAyvbIEhOET4kHoRNRGGb6vpzBb/rca3oLjOt+54nMziWtFDMLsDANaMcJRa8aSkccSIgGn+LfMVvtwAH/XGmYm0cWNOZXfawulnZj4tKr7RdQqYZUB3QcUB93MJXT3s1de1T+/Pz0wUd4sx4PZmTuQ3BNOOz6N6s+Nnmj2CVPaEEPxiRcztfT7Dx9g==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nXw43Ac2LR3jl02ESKad8h8YT+T2W/2adcEmf20o+3tmHgPHPzWk7y+IVgVb6gS++gg3L8Ulxc4zShDMaN6eVeqNHmBV4K3D/aUM0RRNI+bUx6rtkYNeAzcbXBOUEWmQpvDSFusV3fZpTG81E7gtlqIVHr9pf/oz3I/nn72V2oapYSIZZr+Y8DU7I1nIZR57q/YpnNMm4WcFdKWDQvEJ+UwJEshiMGa+7k6FyEfcj8KqF/DGvmlZWgyVfHmFLwItckURQbb0EaoYborV3E7UhAPCjUYGR7GBMlCO+F8pXumE2FfSPj+PILcqpIVDHL0kWX8uSx7EQmUqgxhXsTeTGw==