Re: [CBQ] Hobby shops

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Hobby shops
From: "TEB2771" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 07:30:44 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Enginehouse Services in Green Bay

On Aug 22, 2022, at 8:06 PM, Bryan Howell via groups.io <tubaman21=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Once you get north of Madison, there isn't any unless you go to the Twin Cities. In Madison there is the Madison Hobby Stop on the west side and in Monroe there is the Hobby Depot, but that is out of the way. There is also the Hobby Connection in Rothschild, but that is well out of the way as well. I would call first if you are thinking of stopping there. I tried to stop last month and all their info said they should be open but it was locked tight.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

On Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 6:02 PM, Warren Hanson via groups.io

I am traveling Naperville to Duluth for the fall meet. Any suggestions for good hobby shops for trains?  Including Duluth?

Thank you!
Warren Hanson

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#64198) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_