Re: [CBQ] Bad copy

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bad copy
From: "Douglas Hosler" <dehosler40@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 15:15:32 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you Rupert!

It crossed my mind that since I never have counted all the pages in any journal, what I found in BB #67 could be a common practice that I had never have noticed before.

I do like the practice because certainly in publications like the Bulletin there is a lot of information on the covers (outside and inside) that one might want to refer to quickly and easily and not have to use lengthy ways of making reference.  There may be other advantages as well.

Doug