Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Route in La Salle county presentation is this S

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] The Burlington Route in La Salle county presentation is this Saturday 4/30
From: "Larry Owen via groups.io" <Llarryo1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 19:53:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Leo,

I found it. It's showing as

208 NORTH Clark St,
NORTH Utica, IL 61373

The picture shows it as a white building with an oversized overhead door in front. Signage says "CANAL MARKET" "Lasalle County Historical Society." I'm guessing parking is in the rear using the driveway on the left side of the building.

Now, I hope I can make it.

Larry Owen

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device