[CBQ] New 35mm Slide Scanning Service and Nikon 5000-ED Slide Scanner wi

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] New 35mm Slide Scanning Service and Nikon 5000-ED Slide Scanner with SF-210 Slide Feeder and SA-30 Roll Film Adapter For Sale
From: "qmp211" <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 15:12:04 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

New 35mm Slide Scanning Service

and

Nikon 5000-ED Slide Scanner with SF-210 Slide Feeder and SA-30 Roll Film Adapter For Sale

Greetings,

We’ve upgraded our 35mm slide scanning capabilities with the acquisition of a Slidesnap Pro G4 high speed scanner that incorporates a Canon EOS 5DsR 50.6 megapixel camera and Canon EF 100mm IS USM macro lens.

This new bleeding edge technology utilizes Kodak Carousel slide trays and processes 80 slides in about 5 minutes producing both a 50 megapixel image in RAW and JPEG formats. The RAW scan allows unprecedented image restoration and retouching abilities. Prices run as low as .39 per slide in quantities of 1,000 or more when you preload the carousels. Stack loading is available for a slight upcharge if you want to send boxes of slides.

As a result of this addition to our work flow I have decided to sell our Nikon 5000-ED scanner and optional equipment. The SF-210 slide feeder will allow batch processing of about 35-40 35mm slides at 4000 dpi yielding an approximate 10” print at 400 dpi meeting current press requirements. The SA-30 film adapter will process uncut rolls of 35mm slides or negatives uninterrupted. I purchased the scanner new and have only used it to scan about 1,500 images total and about 800 since it was sent to Nikon for service and alignment. Nikon still services the scanner and indicate they will for the foreseeable future. All the items are in excellent condition. You can use Nikon’s scan software or Vuescan.

Please respond off list for questions about either the scanning service or the Nikon scanner. If you would like a return call please leave your number and best time to call.

Thank you.

Regards,

Randy Danniel
Mile Post 206 Publishing, Inc.

milepost
206
at
mchsi
dot
com

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#63350) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_