[CBQ] SSS and aluminum paint - C&S and FW&D

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <cbq@groups.io>
Subject: [CBQ] SSS and aluminum paint - C&S and FW&D
From: "Rupert Gamlen" <gamlenz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 00:19:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=ONUMbXqUjD5jcsouOD/c4uWKna6x5M4N3R/Z61tVPoc=; b=BQPSVuul1b8SgP0jdQbswnOSNbhXrLLMBaXZxGQFBz7Pi5a5WB+LP6DNZ0FI3/vbkn4DXVgOsXemM4+V9pUmzsdg5mcxI6IkqTRfy5h1IZJnM72zeyQaC4y0FVZCxGPcpseAqfFaf2iyBmd2ENrywBhpktM4jwwPo3Yk9JjLBgJbcnbkz3wjgtWDUUIlyP/oxcVRdfw3j0jzaXcppSKZ/Y2DBj0BmkmFn8gHx9CIrGyZa/Ajc6nIiPVAWFhvn8n7k05nvxp2sitAa2cO7CC8V9Tf7SftSQz46S2WmCtC4dK/oTa/npHEKjdl8XI6mFV+nymCsw/5CYe0cgpR53NuqQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=H+67hSC9hhyefRAmYOegr3lacfMFjYr7894IuG6u4Dh+tT2JK9QmFyaAATrao5+8auwsy0G4ArTP5TgKSr9klzcvRFEoKfWs/vvT6jNP5J82YxeDlihvzWmwTSiJIfGOioeTG8qc7OIDSoNDgK30RgfdvQ/OK4z5dmmameRjXWmsSydFZvZVr+c7IbJU5KEgnxf7tNwi2GaRtY0z9q8RKVZrBKl/a0tLvDd/Zn3kG/zKROmUGPMlMhHzYgmmM96U+PXC5vS1JQNrH47cqva+nTVmRofneA3+XpqefyhLxQk/zEpElyF+jvg+7+4mCHLeYLuB+bGKIn9dNQ2njrLqJQ==