Re: [CBQ] 194xxx Hopper Questions

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 194xxx Hopper Questions
From: "Ken Martin via groups.io" <kmartin537=surewest.net@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:14:54 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Douglas,

You need to get the data sheet for the composite hoppers available at the BRHS Company Store.

This should answer some of you questions.

Ken Martin

On Dec 23, 2021, at 11:51 PM, Douglas via groups.io <frrykid=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Got another question for the group. As many of you know, I'm working on some 194xxx series composite hoppers. I have more questions for the group. 1) I know that on the boxcars the "Everywhere West" logo goes on the side with the brakewheel to the left and the "Way of the Zephers" on with the brakewheel to the right. Did the hoppers use the same scheme? 2) The only images of the cars I've found don't have the reweigh numbers readable for the late 60s early 70s era I want. Is there a good set of baseline values I could use? 3) Am I forgetting anything else for lettering these cars? I have K4 decals as previously mentioned in others posts. I also have a few sets of MIcroscale's 1377 that could be used for the reweigh details.
As usual, any assistance that can provided would be most welcomed.
_._,_._,_
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62932) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_