Re: [CBQ] grain elevator kit suggestions

To: CBQ@groups.io, Tad Blacketer <tad.blacketer@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] grain elevator kit suggestions
From: "jack winegar" <mrsafe@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:05:59 -0600 (CST)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello Ted.
If you have the ability to build a kit, which I know you have the ability, you can build a model from a good set of plans that give the sources to obtain all the parts required. You're paying big bucks to a kit supplier to do this for you. Time to acquire all these parts may be well appropriate to pay a kit supplier to do this for you.
Design of a Grain Elevator wasn't very different from one area of America's Great Planes to another as shown in Brian's suggestions.
I have collected photos of Grain Elevators accross several US states. I'll make them available to all shortly.
Below is a graphic of a Grain Elevator schematic that covers the most popular versions.